Thursday, June 12, 2008

MONEYFOREX SCAM CASE




SCAM...SCAMMER...SCAMMED...this idiot broker is full of s****. Out of so many lies of them, one had really get me to the nerves.

It happened when i want to close account with them. They deduct me USD25, which they said is "closing acc fees". I challenged them to show me where in their terms had mentioned bout this bulls***.

U know what they did? They quickly ADDED a sentence about it at the withdrawal form and had the gut to ask me to re-check it(those who are using this broker can check urself http://www.moneyforex.com/withdrawing.php, the last line).

But these stupids forgot i had SCANNED a withdrawal form to them earlier, and there was no such sentence in it! If they are so cunning to behave like a sicko like this, then YOU should be careful.

I have all the proofs (their mails, my scanned form and others).

No comments: